Monday, June 9, 2008

Update After Culture Activities

Our 7 o'clock Yukata Session began with a brief introduction of its history and we simply got to try then on (guys and girls!) and take photos...


Here are a bunch of men's yukatas:



The only boys in the session took pictures with me :)



Our group picture (kawaii ne!):


After that, we went on to our 2nd session (well at least the mines, since I chose the two), which was watching Japanese TV and drama shows, with some informative lectures on how widely popular drama has an impact on the Japanese culture. Here's a rather dark picture we took with our group. We were watching "Yukan Club" (It's HILARIOUS).




Thus, this wraps up my post for our cultural sessions. We have free time until 10 o'clock in the Washburn Dorms at SJSU. I will post some videos of the university and some of the YFU Staff fooling around.

I hope you enjoyed!

(Self reminder: Post lunchtime video and breakfast video at the Student Union)

1 comment:

Shamrin said...

Looks like lots of fun! It makes me even more excited about leaving this Friday! =D I hope you have an amazing time!