Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tuesday

Tuesday, June 10th, 2008

5 o’clock, the same ‘yada yada’ except I woke up and went right on to brush my teeth, take a shower and do all the morning procedures I do. It’s about 6:30 right now, probably most of my friends back home are about ready to head to school. Because I live so close to SJSU, I actually feel like I’m cutting class, which is an awkward feeling, but I actually like it here. The food is spectacular, nothing compared to the “crap” lunch our school gives us. I’m about ready to head out to breakfast at the Student Union at 7:15, earlier than yesterday’s (tomorrow’s schedule is going to be much earlier because we’re traveling to SFO by bus). I feel like I’m going to take a brisk walk around the campus, I can’t see why who wouldn’t walk around the wonderful campus with the sun over the horizon.

No comments: