Thursday, June 26, 2008

Homework and Fooling Around

Let's start with the fun stuff. That's why you're probably reading this right?

I believe this picture was during my Japanese Composition class. Students who were finished with their classwork (or who didn't want to do anything) were chatting around a bit. I, like always, have no mandatory homework (since I don't understand) so joined in with the fun. Okay, I lied. I really finished my work and had fun afterwards.

While Ongawa-sensei was talking with some students, I wrote this behind him and the intention was simply to see if he would notice it at all.

マスター先生 / Master Sensei

Yeah he noticed it. :)


2 periods later in Home Economics, we were still having student teachers that were taking the teacher's place because they were training to become certified teachers. Man that lesson was crazy! All the kanji (Chinese characters in the Japanese writing system) really got on my nerves. I had trouble seeing the board and had to squint like George Bush when he does his outside speeches. Despite the hardships, I managed to take notes--with some ugly kanji characters.


But it was readable, says the others. :| The left page is the notes I've taken in my Japanese Composition Class last 2 periods ago.


I might as well show you my notes from the 24th.

See my English homework on top? I didn't do it at home so I did it before he got to checking my homework while he was checking everyone else's. I finished and he said, "Hayai!" (damn fast!--little slang I added in there).

No comments: