Thursday, June 26, 2008

Apology for Blog Subscribers

NOTICE!

(Even though this post is posted as June 26th, 2008, it is really August 18th at the time of this post. I label my blogs with the date according to the date I've taken my pictures so that their dates can easily be determined)

I sincerely apologize for those who have been to my blog eagerly wanting to know what's life like in Japan for me. I have stopped posting after my birthday because time was taking too much time out with me and my family, and this was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for me. It takes about 2 hours average to make a single post, and that was too much for me.

Now that I have some free time (as my exchange program is done at the time of this post), I will continue to provide you with my experience based on pictures. I really forgot most of what happened and I regret not keeping a log of at least the things that I enjoyed, but at least I have a story to tell with my pictures that I've taken. Thus, the quality of the posts after this point will not as be as detailed as the posts before this--they'll be more like 'highlights'.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

(I have had 1,000 hits a week, now it's like 80 a week.)

No comments: