Thursday, June 12, 2008

Departure day! (Part 1)


We’re going to stay in Downtown Tokyo!

Today’s the day…. Departure day. I fell asleep again after waking up at 5 AM and expected to wake up at 5:30, but instead I woke up at around 6 AM. I only had 30 minutes to prepare myself until 6:30 which was our scheduled leaving time to drive up to San Francisco International Airport by coach. I brushed my teeth (my gum is bleeding :O lower left side) and washed my face. Thank goodness I took a shower last night. I went back into my room, and started packing up my items such as my electronics (wires, adapters, etc.) and my laptop. I changed my clothes, and was all set. I then proceeded downstairs to check out my keys and to get back my e-ticket and passport (which YFU has kept for safety), but instead, I went right on outside and waited for our coach. Someone had asked me, “Did you sign out and get your ticket yet?” Oh crud. I forgot to do that and had to now wait in the long line (see photos) to return my keys. Next, I went on to get my ticket but had stood in the breakfast line for about 5 minutes.

I then realized the time wasted, and switched back over to the passport and ticket line and went back to the breakfast line (I asked to cut). All is set, we went outside and packed our belongings on the coach and went in. I decided to sit on the front seat (I don’t know why I like the front so much—see photos) and we went our way to SFO Intl. (see photos).



We arrived, and unpacked our baggage and proceeded into an elevator to the 3rd floor where checking in was.




No comments: