Friday, June 27, 2008

I love to draw. Make that doodling.

No taking notes today for most classes. Same with Math. The students are preparing for their finals before Summer Break starts.
Seems like our teacher, Ongawa-sensei, posted this up in the class bulletin. :) This was taken all the way from my seat to the front with my camera's digital zoon (so sorry for the quality):



If you really want to see it, I found the online version:
http://www.miyakomainichi.co.jp/modules/bulletin/article.php?storyid=2707


I drew Naoya on the board after Asaho-sensei's English class (2nd period). If I recall correctly he wasn't present on this day so we had a worksheet to work on.




We run off to the Taikan (Gym) for P.E. and went right to Chemistry class after that.
On one of the worksheets handed out by our Chemistry teacher, it was on used paper. On the other side of the worksheet was apparently an unused English assignment. I dedicate this to my parents since they believe GPA is the ONLY thing that matters for college admissions.




Remember this picture? I add some more details to it. He loves sleeping so I thought some effects might match him well. I also drew Ongawa-sensei (on the front main chalkboard). Class loved it and sensei called it "Jyozu" (Skillful).


Here's a side shot comparison. Naoya's on the right (despite Shouta [left] who looks like Naoya). Doesn't he look sleepy?? :D


I decided to draw Sensei :) Seems a little too serious so....



Perfect!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha don't u love it how japanese people know that being well rounded is important to go to college but over here the asian parents believe that its only teh SATS and GPA? x__x sad...